Who am I?

My mind has been prey to the constant "showers of delusion" that religious, political, financial, and/or ideological platforms use for their own purposes. I am understanding more and more each day about this mind-moving power that very few people seem to want to discuss in length. I used to be the same way, but I am not that way anymore. Some say I have chosen the way of depression & sorrow, instead of marching in the land of ignorance & bliss. Well I say, "You stay in your land and I will stay in mine."

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Curse: An Automatic Looping System


Sometimes I “feel” cursed.

I know religious teachings from afar and from nearby have taught that mankind must always strive to be “free”. Free from what? Some religious texts say a curse, some say ourselves, and some say evil spirits. Well I cannot prove to myself or anyone else which one of those is entirely correct, but what I do know is this, in my own mind or whatever it is that controls the desires of my body seems to be some type of automatic looping system. I always seem to come right back to the same way of thinking about something, looking at something, wanting something, and/or feeling something. It never fails, it never changes, and it always seems ready. That automatic looping system is the curse of every single soul within flesh that has come forth from Earth in human form.

So my question is, how does Earth, in human form, produce Earth in human form with a different automatic looping system?


No comments:

Post a Comment